- We collect information about you directly from when you use this site.
(a) “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your personal data. Anonymous data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect personal data as described below.
(b) Personal Data You Provide to Us. When you sign up for a product demonstration, newsletter, or other offering on our site, we may collect personal data from you such as your first and last names, e-mail and mailing addresses, and other information about your company or household. You may elect to provide information requested at that time or not sign up.
(c) Personal Data From Other Sources. We may also receive personal data about you from: (i) third parties that provide services for us in connection with the site, (ii) third parties to whom you have voluntarily provided information, and (iii) other publicly available sources. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you or via technology.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them.
- ”Web beacons” are images embedded in a web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing site usage and activity. Grace Tech, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, may use web beacons to help us analyze usage and improve our services.
- How we use personal data.
In general, personal data you submit to us is used to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Grace Tech uses your personal data in the following ways: to identify you as a user of our site or offerings available from the site; to provide you or communicate with you about offerings you elect; to inform you of other offerings or our available services; to provide improved administration of our site and services; to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our site; to send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when you signed up on the site; to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as advisories; to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; to send promotional communications; to provide you with hardcopy or electronic newsletters, or surveys; to send offers for marketing purposes of Grace Tech or third party companies. You may opt out from such marketing and some of the other uses above by following the instructions we provide.
- Your personal data is not shared without your permission.
- We do not share your Personal Data without your permission. The only exceptions to this general rule are below.
- Personal Data is stored in the hosting environments of cloud service providers with best practice security certifications we consider appropriate.
- Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal data (as described below), Grace Tech may disclose personal data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Grace Tech; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Grace Tech or users of the site or our services.
- We will not sell, lend, or give your personal data to unauthorized third parties offering other products or services.
(c) We may share your personal data with third party service providers for the sole purposes of making our site available to you and providing you with offerings you elect. Such third party services providers may, among other things, host our software and your data via the internet or conduct quality assurance testing. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal data other than to provide the services requested by Grace Tech. You expressly consent to the sharing of your personal data with our contractors and other service providers for such purposes.
- You may opt out of receiving emails and can update your personal information at any time.
(b) You may request change or deletion of your personal data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it in accordance with Section 3 or applicable law. We also reserve the right to use or disclose any aggregate data or anonymous data derived from or incorporating your personal data indefinitely.
- We do our best to keep your data secure.
Grace Tech is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Under our policy we focus on tight access control to personal data, encryption of personal data in transfers, partnering with best-in-class cloud vendors for physical and environmental security, automation for change-management accuracy, human resources security to ensure all necessary controls on employees, and other security measures. Despite these measures, you should know that Grace Tech cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal data and security breaches are possible.